Event will be held at Lake Tahoe, Nevada. More details to follow.
Hosted by the Drug Delivery Foundation as a part of the Oral Drug Delivery Workshop series
The In Vivo Predictive Dissolution (iPD) Conference 2017, hosted by the Drug Delivery Foundation (www.ddfint.org) and originally proposed to be held at the University of Michigan August 7th – 9th, 2017, has been rescheduled and expanded to a four and a half day workshop March 5th – 9th, 2018, in Lake Tahoe, NV.
- Day 0, Sunday, March 4th: Evening Reception
- Day 1, Monday, March 5th: Integrating GI Physiology and Drug Absorption
- Day 2, Tuesday, March 6th: Human In Vivo GI & Plasma Results
- Day 3, Wednesday, March 7th: Formulation Predictive Dissolution (fPD)
- Day 4, Thursday, March 8th: Integrating GI Physiology and Predictive Dissolution
- Day 5, Friday, March 9th: Evolution of Product Development Regulatory Standards
- Gordon L. Amidon, University of Michigan, United States
- Gregory E. Amidon, University of Michigan, United States
- Raimar Loebenberg, University of Alberta, Canada
- Peter Langguth, University of Mainz, Germany
- Shinji Yamashita, Setsunan University, Japan
- Lawrence Yu, FDA, United States
- General Registration $3499, includes: 4 1/2 day access badge, hotel discounts, networking access
- Student Registration $749, includes: 4 1/2 day access badge, hotel discounts, networking access
Email conference-related topics to: email@example.com
Submit ideas for Podcasts! We'll be soon offering recordings of subjects by Dr. Amidon and fellow researchers on the BCS Database & more.