Event will be held at Lake Tahoe, Nevada. More details to follow.
Hosted by the Drug Delivery Foundation (DDF) and the University of Michigan College of Pharmacy as a part of the DDF's Oral Drug Delivery Workshop series
The In Vivo Predictive Dissolution (iPD) Conference 2017, hosted by the Drug Delivery Foundation (www.ddfint.org) and originally proposed to be held at the University of Michigan August 7th – 9th, 2017, has been rescheduled and expanded to a four and a half day conference March 5th – 9th, 2018, at Harrah's in Lake Tahoe, NV.
- Day 0, Sunday, March 4th: Evening Reception
- Day 1, Monday, March 5th: Integrating GI Physiology and Drug Absorption
- Day 2, Tuesday, March 6th: Human In Vivo GI & Plasma Results
- Day 3, Wednesday, March 7th: Formulation Predictive Dissolution (fPD)
- Day 4, Thursday, March 8th: Integrating GI Physiology and Predictive Dissolution
- Day 5, Friday, March 9th: Evolution of Product Development Regulatory Standards
- Gordon L. Amidon, University of Michigan, United States
- Gregory E. Amidon, University of Michigan, United States
- Raimar Loebenberg, University of Alberta, Canada
- Peter Langguth, University of Mainz, Germany
- Shinji Yamashita, Setsunan University, Japan
- Lawrence Yu, FDA, United States
- All Registrations include 4 1/2 day access badge, hotel discounts, and networking access
- Professionals from industry, government, and academia welcomed. Students encouraged to sign up.
Attendees may also contact Harrah’s Central Reservations at 1-800-455-4770. Attendees should reference the group code S03DDF8 when making their reservation. This will ensure that the group rate is quoted.
All reservations made via the telephone call center will be assessed a fee of $15 per reservation. This fee will not apply to reservations made via the Internet Reservation Link.
Need help? Questions? For conference-related topics, please email Gail Benninghoff: firstname.lastname@example.org